Meet Peter Park: Portland Real Estate Broker
I am a real estate broker in Portland specializing in the sale of residential properties in Portland, Happy Valley, Beaverton, Lake Oswego and the rest of the Portland metro areas. I am currently a resident of SE Portland and love the diversity in characters and amenities each neighborhood has to offer. Having been a practicing attorney in the past, I provide an additional expertise in legal insight in every transaction I represent for my clients. I no longer practice law and only work as a realtor and although this means I don’t perform any actual attorney work, my experience really helps real estate clients understand the boundary of their rights and obligations under a sales contract. It helps my clients sleep better at night as I can provide in-depth information and answer those what-if questions.
I am always available for my clients and get things done right away. I fully utilize technology in every transaction so clients can sign documents via DocuSign sent by emails. Whether I am representing home sellers or buyers, I provide my full professionalism, availability, knowledge, and time to study any property related issues relevant to a transaction to best represent my client.
My principal brokerage is Kelly Right, a local brokerage with over 300 real estate agents with offices throughout the Pacific Northwest. We have amazing groups of professionals in the real estate industry.
- BA – University of Washington
- JD – Willamette University College of Law
- Portland Metropolitan Association of Realtors®
- Oregon Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Regional Multiple Listing Service (RMLS™)
- Oregon State Bar
Prior Professional Experience
- Contract attorney at a patent litigation law firm
- Legal Intern for real estate / estate planning law
- Import / Export account executive
- Cook at a soup kitchen
- Being an amature handyman
- Exploring neighborhoods & restaurants
If you are in need of a real estate broker, let’s chat.
Send us a message below to schedule a consultation. Or simply text me at (503) 686-0138.