Listing a home for sale requires a great deal of preparation and execution. In order for a home to sell, it needs maximum market exposure in the most desirable way possible to a potential buyer. Additionally, pricing your home using a competitive market analysis by a realtor who understands the market is imperative. Real estate agents and buyers knows what a 300K home looks like, what a 400K home looks like and so on so understanding the real value of your home versus your desired selling price is important. I work with home sellers to come up with the perfect selling price and to prepare the home to show well to potential buyers. The goal is to sell at the most money possible the quickest.
Why Hire a Listing Agent
You were once a home buyer and may have visited a home listed for sale by the owner. The chances are those homes were either over-priced or filled with clutter. Even if the house shows well and is priced right, a buyer can’t wonder whether the transaction will be done in a safe manner to protect his or her interest. What if there is a disagreement in negotiation during the transaction? You are without a professional realtor representing you in an adversarial situation. For that reason, most buyers do not like homes that are being sold by the owner. That is why most buyers (about 90% of them) work with a real estate buyer’s agent to buy their home.
Agent commission is an inevitable part of the equation when selling your home but hiring a great listing agent can still save you money and legal troubles. I am a realtor but also a licensed attorney who can help you not only market and sell your home, but to transact in the safest manner possible.
Full-service and More
You need a real estate listing agent who can commit full-time to selling your home for a reasonable listing commission. Listing your home for sale is not just data entry into the MLS. It requires so much more such as marketing, coordination and communication with various parties with attention to details. With our service, you will receive a full service from start to finish. We pay for your stunning professional photography, and create a home tour video. Your home will appear throughout this website in the top position on the front page and neighborhood listings and will appear in prominent positions in third party websites like Zillow, Realtor.com and Redfin. We market your property aggressively online, hold open houses and contact every buyer’s agent in town that your home is for sale. We also market your home on Facebook.
Selling and Buying
About 25% of home buyers are also sellers. Selling and buying at the same time can be a demanding job. In many cases, sellers sell first and then buy while your home is in escrow. There are exceptions and it really depends on the seller’s financial situation and also the demand of the target home to purchase. Let me talk to you and figure out which is your best strategy. Whichever you go, selling and buying is a very time-sensitive and delicate situation and I will coordinate everything so the transition is smooth.
|Listing Agent Services & Marketing Plan
||Why Hire Peter Park?|
|– Maximum online marketing penetration on MLS and secure prominent positions in third party sites such as Zillow, Trulia, Realtor.com, Redfin, Homes.com, and display in thousands of IDX websites that display Portland metro listings
– Open houses and maximize potential buyers’ foot traffic
– Facebook “PAID” marketing of your home
– Top placement on the front page of this website and its neighborhood search pages
– Beautiful professional photos & video presentation of your home paid for by us
– Choice of 3-D walk-through or an aerial video depending on your home
– Prints & Brochures and a professional For Sale signage
– Marketing your home to a large number of buyer’s agents in the Portland metro
– Generous commission split with buyer’s agent and prompt communication with them for their client’s questions
– Expert advise on preparing your home for sale.
– Full and accurate MLS listing information including measurements, features with a dreamy property description
– RMLS Lockbox for easy buyer showing appointments
– Buyer showing feedback & follow-up
|– Expert in online marketing
– Reasonable listing commission
– Hardworking, diligent and honest
– As a former practicing attorney, I can really safeguard your real estate transaction
– Quick and prompt communication
– I will go above and beyond to sell your home
– Defending the value of your home during all negotiations
– Communication, coordination, and execution
Helpful Article: How to pick the best real estate agent to work with?
Peter Park, J.D., Real Estate Agent
Portland, OR 97232
Phone / Text: (503) 686-0138
Send me a message below if you want to talk about selling or buying a home. Or simply text me at (503) 686-0138.